Saturday, 1 February 2014

Chicken Tikka Masala with Pilau Rice

Today was a day of hunger and until this evening I had no idea why...it turns out I was dressed as a serving of chicken tikka masala with pilau rice! Mm-mmm! Once I realised of course my torturous decision as to what to have for tea was over, which certainly was a relief as the hunger was beginning to affect me and it was becoming questionable as to whether I would be able to make it home or not. With my decision made I headed to the ready meals aisle in the supermarket closest to work with my meagre budget of 3euro and what awaited me was nothing short of a miracle; there, waiting patiently was the last of the chicken tikka meals and what's more, it was on special offer!

 
Orange, devore, beaded jacket thing, River Island;
staple stripes,(and red socks)  Penneys; yellow silk
trousers, unknown second-hand-land, my new
favourite shoes, ASOS



 
As it is Saturday, today's outfit was a work ensemble and that is also where my pictures were taken (on my surprise, extra 5minute  break). It was delivery day you see, and as they only happen twice a year( we have an extensive stock room) it has been a hectic one. It is great though, all the boxes delivered themselves a day or two after my boss arrived home from the land of shops, so it has been all about unpacking the spring boxes, as labelled by Ruth; and then remerchandising the shop!
    I was trying to describe the whole scenario to one of my friends who works in a pharmacy and I think I hit the nail on the head when I said it was like arranging a very big, exciting walk-in wardrobe in which you wanted to be able to admire all of your beautiful robes simultaneously...if only ay?



Light bulb earrings, Om Diva
(These earrings are the result of another time when I just could not resist buying the stock at work)





















No comments:

Post a Comment