I am updating after the event as Saturday was just that; eventful! At one point during the day I was standing behind the counter of the boutique I work in at the weekends, Om Diva, with my co-worker and pal, Bella. Bella made a strange noise and pointed at the security camera screen and said 'Is it? Is that HER??' Sure enough it was her, St. Vincent had called in during the summer and picked up a few pieces from Irish Designer Capulet and Montague before her performance at Electric Picnic, and was back for more!
I then went up to assist St.V and her friend with their shopping, everything was going well, I was being moderately cool until I tried to hang up one arm full of the clothes she wanted to try on in the fitting room, it was at this point that I got my head tangled in a sheer sparkly top and just couldn't get free! My other arm was little use as it was holding more clothes, but when I didn't eventually break free I also managed to flick a long tasselled earring at St. Vincent which she gracefully caught and returned to me.
Anyway she bought two pieces by Irish designer Ciara Murphy and invited us to see her show in Olympia that evening, along with after party passes and chats after the show.





No comments:
Post a Comment