Monday, 24 February 2014

Thermal Insulation Tent

 
Stripes, Penneys; Tartan pinafore dress, concession in Topshop; silver fluffy crochet cardigan, River Island.
  

It was raining today, the day after the Ball, maybe it was raining yesterday too, I just can't recall. Anyway that is the reason for the metallic backdrop, none of the walls in my house are free from furniture/decoration so this handy thermal insulation tent for victims of hypothermia came to the rescue! It also came with some handy bundles of yellow chord and is quite happy to be cut up and used as wrapping paper.
  I love this tartan dress. I was 55minutes early for the coach up the coast to my hometown and decide that, as it was chilly, it would be an investment in my health to spend some time indoors instead of at the side of the road, so I took shelter in Topshop, it can be very hospitable that way you know...
   I was getting the bus Home, home just for the day to surprise my little sister for her Birthday and she certainly was surprised when I opened the door to her after school!

Vintage furry aviator hat, The Third Policeman, Rathmines; (formerly)white boots, Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment