Monday, 24 February 2014

Don't Be Afraid M.Murphy....

!!!
    Last week I found this wall and I've been using it as inspiration ever since; 'what would the wall say?' and things. It has been a helpful and encouraging addition to my life and I just can't quite believe that it just happened to be personalised with my name on it! I am of course aware that this is Ireland, the homeland of Murphys, but according to this poll Kelly and O'Sullivan closely follow on the list of most common Irish surnames so it could well have been 'Don't be Afraid M. Kelly' instead.

Fluffy powder blue crop jumper, Penneys; sheer black top, Enable Ireland; fluffy woolly fuchsia and black skirt, second hand in London during the heatwave as I am insensible shopper; yellow bag, Penneys.
     Today has been a joyous day, known as Friday to some, but Payday to others. I decided to restock on all my little bits I had run out of so I took a trip to see The Teddy Bear Story Exhibition with MMM and her little sister and then went around town filling this giant yellow bag with eyelets, sparkles and socks to sacrifice to the greater good aka my current project.

What it would look like if I wore my bag as a skirt.
Shoes, Asos; tights, eBay; bag, Penneys.

 
The last time I b;leached my eyebrows they fought back in the form of an allergic reaction, so this week I have been revisiting my back catalogue of eyebrow incarnations.
'M' earrings, Tiger; acid green eyeliner pencil, Catrice.

No comments:

Post a Comment