Monday, 10 February 2014

Hello Yellow!

Yellow polo neck jumper, mystery previously owned gem; black and white trousers, second hand; black and white stripy top, Penneys; old, faded tallow tights, River Island; bright yellow tights, eBay; undies, TopShop.
 
Today was thesis hand in day so I wore a dotty ensemble to compliment my theme. I don't really ever want to have to think about it again, but I will say it is about circles and dots, and their use by Yayoi Kusama and Nigel Cheney.
If you look very closely you can just about make out how I spent one of my first post-thesis evenings: sticking things to my nails! It is perhaps THE most extravagant use of time I can think of. Not only is nail art not entirely crucial to life, but sticking things to your nails not only uses time but also inhibits one from further activity until a sufficient amount of superfluous sticky things have become unstuck!
 
White shoes, Zara- these are the newest member of my wardrobe family. They came from the Sale section of Zara and were marked 20euro, but when I arrived at the counter I was greeted with the blissful news that they had been discreetly reduced again to 6euro!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment